Internet Marketing Specialist
We Are Looking for a Internet Marketing Specialist to Join Our Team
Published July 12th, 2022
Agency Tourism Marketing is a full-service marketing agency that caters largely to travel and tourism brands both big and small. We help states, regions, cities, DMOs, CVBs, attractions, and resorts attract more visitors while considering the lasting impacts of their destination marketing and management.
We’re in business because we believe travel and tourism does an incredible amount of good in this world. It enriches people’s lives, celebrates culture, and helps communities grow, all while creating memories that last forever. Travel and tourism accomplishes something that seems impossible: it breaks down geographic barriers allowing for connectedness. This is something we find invaluable.
We are purveyors of the idea that travel and tourism can continue to benefit communities of all shapes and sizes around the world. By promoting sustainable tourism alongside better marketing strategies, we can effectively make tourism more affordable and accessible, benefiting everyone. Our role in this effort is simple. As a digital performance marketing agency, we equip destination marketing organizations and attractions with the tools and resources needed to get there.
While our team is small, each member is critical to the success of both our clients and proprietary products incubated within our firm.
We’re seeking a unique candidate who has a strong understanding of digital marketing. Your role will be an integral part of our highly collaborative team as you plan, develop, and support web-based marketing initiatives for new and existing clients. Our ideal candidate is proficient in the creation, presentation, and execution of marketing strategies. You’re a real self-starter who has a knack for identifying opportunity within your work, and is eager to use it to help our team grow further.
- Internet marketing experience (email, web, social, ads, content)
- Physically located in Portland, OR; Denver region; or Los Angeles area
- A good attitude, meticulous, driven, and wants to win
- Strong phone, email, and video communication skills
- Good communication manners and professional appearance
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience with email marketing software
- Experience with paid search ads
- Enthusiasm to continuously learn new things and expand skill set
- Working with our team, developers, clients, contractors, to execute marketing tasks
- Email marketing; copywriting, sends, automated campaigns
- SEM and paid social media
- Website and content updates
- Measuring and reporting using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, testing
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the tourism industry
- Photoshop and graphic design abilities
- HTML knowledge
- Starting at hourly pay before transitioning to salary
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 2 weeks PTO
- Office space with a bunch of cool stuff
Candidate should currently be living in Portland, OR; Denver region; or Los Angeles area.
Get in Touch With Us
If you think we’d be a good match, let’s talk! Please send your résumé and a cover letter to: [email protected]