Digital Marketing Webmaster
We Are Looking for a Digital Marketing Webmaster to Join Our Team
Published July 12, 2022
Agency Tourism Marketing is a full-service marketing agency that caters largely to travel and tourism brands both big and small. We help states, regions, cities, DMOs, CVBs, attractions, and resorts attract more visitors while considering the lasting impacts of their destination marketing and management.
We’re in business because we believe travel and tourism does an incredible amount of good in this world. It enriches people’s lives, celebrates culture, and helps communities grow, all while creating memories that last forever. Travel and tourism accomplishes something that seems impossible: it breaks down geographic barriers allowing for connectedness. This is something we find invaluable.
We are purveyors of the idea that travel and tourism can continue to benefit communities of all shapes and sizes around the world. By promoting sustainable tourism alongside better marketing strategies, we can effectively make tourism more affordable and accessible, benefiting everyone. Our role in this effort is simple. As a digital performance marketing agency, we equip destination marketing organizations and attractions with the tools and resources needed to get there.
While our team is small, each member is critical to the success of both our clients and proprietary products incubated within our firm.
- Experience with taking WordPress websites from server setup to deployment
- Physically located in Portland, OR; Denver region; or Los Angeles area
- A good attitude, driven, and wants to win
- Strong email, phone, and video communication skills
- Good communication manners and professional appearance
- HTML, CSS, JS, PHP knowledge
- Basic design skills
- Enthusiasm to continuously learn new things and expand skill set
- Working with a marketing manager and senior developer
- Assisting web developers to build, deploy, and update websites
- Website and plugin updates
- Setting up tracking using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, beta testing
- Building HTML emails
- Implementing Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Setting up programatical email automation
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the tourism industry
- Design capabilities
- Photoshop and graphics manipulation abilities
- Joomla! or Drupal proficiency
- Starting hourly before transitioning to salary
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 2 weeks PTO
- Office space with a bunch of cool stuff
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
Our office follows all local guidelines as they change.
Get in Touch With Us
If you think we’d be a good match, let’s talk! Please send your résumé and a cover letter to: [email protected]